I have to be honest the last month were not the easiest in my life and I got all the time sick and then finally very sick. But now I am all good and getting back on track and getting back in shape. My body and my mind needed obviously a break. Sometimes it is like that and you can’t change it. Just sit it out and be patient.
How you can see I got my new DH bike and I love it. My heart has always belonged to downhill so I am super happy to own this bike now.
The Haibike XDURO DWNHLL 9.0
FOX Float X2 Factory, Luft
Shimano Zee M640, 203mm / Shimano Zee M640, 203mm
Haibike Components The Stem +++, Direct Mount
Haibike Aluminium 6061, 27.5″, 200mm
Shimano SLX M7000, 11-42 Zähne
Shimano XTR M9000, 11 Gänge, Deore XT M8000, Rapidfire
FOX 40 Float Factory, Luft, 200mm
DT Swiss FR1950
Bosch Performance CX, 250W, 25km/h, 75Nm
Kind Shock LEV-DX, Teleskop, 31.6 mm
My plans for this year are:
- To ride my bike as much as I can.
- To do my NIVA! No DIVA Race – Jump- and Ride coaching weekends
- To do photo projects
- To do a workshop tutorial series
- To race at Crankworx Innsbruck, Kalnica, Windischgarsten and few others I feel for.
- Building up my VAN . DIY . “ oh my gosh I hope i can do this. „
WUP WUP 2019 is calling
pics by STEFAN VOITL / HAIBIKE